COVID-19 Update: May 6th
We have resumes in-person services as of
Sunday, May 24 - 8:45 & 11am for Services Only
*No Adult/Children Sunday School Classes
*No childrens classes
Click here to read the letter sent out on May 6th.
Kids Summer Programs Update:
MAY 16, NERF PARTY = CANCELLED
JUNE 1-5, THEATRE CAMP = CANCELLED IN JUNE,
*POSSIBLE RESCHEDULING FOR JULY OR FALL, TBD
JULY 1-3, ACTOR'S ART AND FAITH = TBD
JULY 10-12, VBS = TBD
JULY 19-23, HIGHLAND LAKES CAMP (ALL AGE GROUPS) = CANCELLED
COVID-19 Update - May 1st
Gov. Holcomb announced today his 5 step plan to reopen the State of Indiana. Your elders wanted to clarify what this means for CCC.
1. Churches are asked not to meet until May 8, one week from today. Therefore, our church service will be a video service for May 3.
2. The elders will be meeting this coming Monday to discuss our plans for future church services. We will share this information via email, Facebook and our web site.
Please keep this in your prayers as we want to move forward with wisdom and care for others.
Yours in Christ,
COVID-19 Update: April
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we will keep you encouraged and informed with the latest information. We are diligently monitoring updates and advice from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to ensure the health and safety of all.
- Our PHYSICAL church services have been CANCELLED until farther notice.
- Clayton sermons will be posted one our website in the ONLINE SERVICES tab.
- Clayton sermons will also be posted on FACEBOOK
- Gary, Brooke, and Tyler will be giving updates via Email and Social Media.
Special Shopping Hours for Seniors at Walmart: Tuesdays from 6 to 7am
Hendricks County Senior Services
Best place for a Senior to call with multiple needs
Transportation, in-home services, and food pantry by appointment for those 60 and over
(317) 745-4303, M-F 8 am-4 pm
Delivery of frozen meals for those 60 and over who are home-bound
Call (317) 803-6131
Best place for a family to call with multiple needs
Financial Assistance and COVID-19 Survival Guide
Mill Creek Support Center
South of Clayton Cafe on State Road 39 in Clayton, IN
Tuesdays 5-7 pm
Shared Blessings Food Pantry
820 West Mill St, Danville, IN
Tuesdays 6-7:30 pm, Saturdays 10 am-12 pm
St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
710 E Buchanan St, Plainfield, IN
(317) 839-6730 *Call for hours each week
10740 E County Rd 700 S, Camby, IN
Tuesdays 5-7 pm, Thursdays 12-2 pm
24-hour helpline for individuals and families experiencing domestic violence
- Donate to the All In Hendricks County Fund through Hendricks County Community Foundation.
-Funds are being distributed to local nonprofits to assist individuals and families in need. Hendricks Country Community
- Food Pantry Donations
-Mill Creek Support Center currently needs spaghetti sauce and any type of meat, like lunch meat,
hot dogs, one pound packages of ground meat, frozen meat, etc. These can be dropped off at the
Support Center on Tuesdays between 2 pm-4 pm. If alternate drop off time needs to be organized,
contact Kristin at 317-945-5829.
- Shops at Perry Crossing is taking non-perishable food items to be distributed by the Hendricks County
Food Pantry Coalition. Donation boxes are located outside Bru Burger, Hot Box Pizza, and Stone Creek
Dining during their carryout hours.
- Hendricks County YMCA Weekly Blood Drive:
-Area hospitals are reporting a shortage of blood donations due to canceled blood drives from
businesses. There is an opportunity to donate each week at the YMCA in Avon on Tuesday and Saturday.
Here is a link to sign up: Indiana - Donor Portal
- Support Hendricks County Healthcare workers:
-There are a number of opportunities to provide assistance to local health care workers. You can
donate to a fund to help healthcare workers access pre-prepared meals for their families and
opportunities to sew masks. This link provides details on how to donate and sewing patterns for masks: